This role offers vital support to our catering team, who will be preparing daily food for our Hand-Up Service, as well as handling money and sorting donations as they come in. Over the Christmas period, our catering team work around the clock to ensure that nobody goes hungry, and we want enthusiastic, high-spirited individuals who want to help this Christmas.
- Preparing/supporting the cook
- Maintaining a clean working space
- Serving food to our customers
- Assisting in the set-up and clearing up of tables/kitchen space
- Using the till for monetary exchanges (training provided)
- Sorting through donated items by expiration date
We want someone who is reliable, able to work as part of a team, with a flexible and sympathetic approach to our customers. It makes a world of difference to us here at Hope, and we respect our customers privacy above all.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When can I volunteer?
More Opportunities from The Hope Centre
Northants Emergency Service Volunteers
DVC - New Street Centre-cafe