As a Social Media and Digital Marketing Volunteer, you will: -
- Assist in creating content including video, images, gifs and copy across their channels
- Act as brand guardian, learning and building on their tone of voice.
- Integrate across their services to deliver content that will support different strategic objectives
- Control response to users of their services, on-line requests for help and on-line booking systems.
This is a voluntary role. Talk Mental health will provide induction training including an overview of their work, policies, procedures and awareness of common mental health conditions.
What volunteering can offer you. This is an opportunity to make a real difference to a small community group that has a significant positive impact to the wellbeing of individuals experiencing mental health issues. You will have the satisfaction of being able to see how your skills have enabled Talk Mental Health to have a much larger reach to those in need. You may be looking to gain more experience so you can progress your career, or want to give something back to your community.
Ideally you will be familiar with social media platforms, blogging, PR, Google analytics and contributing to content creation. If you have creative flair and understand how engaging multimedia content can be used in marketing, then this role may be for you.
- Age restrictions
Over 18, due to the nature of the work
- DBS check required
a DBS check will be required, paid for by Talk Mental Health.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Flexible to suit. It is estimated the amount of time needed will be 5-7 hours per week, and initially looking for a commitment of 12 weeks.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
Citizens Advice Services Corby & Kettering
Carers Sitting Service
Northamptonshire Emergency Welfare Group
Kettering General Hospital [K]
DVC- Daventry Volunteer Centre