Towcester Town Football Club (TTFC) are looking for someone to assist with managing the clubs social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and other relevant platforms. To engage in social media presence by creating content to promote the club on their website and social media. Updating content onto the website and dealing with social media communications.
TTFC is an FA Charter Standard Community Club, with 24 teams starting from ages of U7’s through to Adults. Supported by its Coaches and Managers, the club aims to bring excellent footballing opportunities to the town. TTFC have recently been lucky enough to be allocated 6 hectares of land on a site on the outskirts of Towcester, this will enable the club to build pitches, a clubhouse, changing facilities and from there they can build on what has already been established, bringing in much-needed revenue and help.
TTFC continue to meet the demand for children and adults from the local area to enjoy playing our national sport.
- IT skills and enthusiasm for new technology and social media marketing
- Good written and verbal communication
- Knowledge and experience of using a variety of social media channels
- A creative thinker who enjoys writing and creating content
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player who is self motivated and has integrity
At TTFC Clubhouse
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
To be discussed. None expected.
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
Hours to suit, working from home. May be required to attend occasional committee meetings
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.
Daventry Friends of Cancer Research UK.
Deanshanger Air Rifle Club
DVC- Daventry Volunteer Centre
It's My Life