What you would be involved in (Duties and responsibilities):
Supporting fundraising and logistics at events, you will assist by setting up the equipment required for the event, talk to the public and then dismantle the equipment.
What you will get from this role:
- You will be part of a dynamic team raising vital funds for SNCR to help support life-saving work.
- Pride in seeing the difference and positive impact your efforts make.
- A great social experience and valuable insight into the world of fundraising.
- To commit to attend activities and events you have volunteered for
- To represent the values of SNCR in a professional manner at all times.
- To follow all policies and procedures including fundraising-specific as briefed.
- Enthusiastic about the work of SNCR and an appreciation of their values
SNCR will provide a branded t-shirt if appropriate.
Passionate about volunteering and fundraising, a committed approach in delivering agreed tasks with drive and determination. A good communicator, able to work in a team or alone, and flexible in attending various locations.
- Age restrictions
- DBS check required
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Expenses reimbursed
- Health and Safety Policy
- Ongoing support
Support & guidance at events and activities from the Fundraising Events team.
- Training provided
- Volunteer induction
- Volunteer Policy
- Volunteers covered by insurance
- Written role description
When can I volunteer?
More Opportunities from South Northants Community Responders (SNCR)
SSAFA - Northamptonshire
Kelmarsh Hall and Gardens
Drayton Grange Community Centre.
Banbury & District Samaritans
Vine Community Trust