Help us continue to make a difference by supporting our Food Club warehouse, where we sort and distribute food to people in need in Northampton.
- Able bodied, able to help with lifting heavy boxes of food (support provided)
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Able to work in a busy environment, enjoys time-sensitive challenges
- Driving ideal, as you may have to pick-up/deliver to our pop-up shops
- Able to help on Wednesdays and Fridays (food club days)
- Empathy, patience, and kindness are ideal traits to handle customers
- Driving ideal, physical fitness encourages as you will have to assist in unloading boxes
Ideally, we would love an able-bodied driver who wants to help make a difference in the community by getting vital food packages to those who need it most.
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When can I volunteer?
More Opportunities from The Hope Centre
DVC- Happy@Home project - Daventry District & South Northants
Bridge Substance Misuse Programme
St Crispin Retirement Village