Are you a community group who requires funding for a project, new activities and play equipment, building repairs or more?
This is your chance to attend a virtual session to hear presentations from a range of funders who could help you with your projects.
The Northamptonshire Virtual Funding Fair will take place from Tuesday 7 June to Thursday 9 June 2022 exclusively online between 10am and 4pm.
- Architectural Heritage Fund
- Bernard Sunley
- Central Coop
- Charity Bank (For Social Investment Loans)
- Comic Relief
- Co-op Group
- Heritage Lottery
- Mick George Community Fund
- Morrisons Foundation
- NACRE Rural Support Services
- North Northamptonshire Council
- Northamptonshire Community Foundation (NCF)
- Office of the Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner
- Sport England
- Tesco Community Grants
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- West Northamptonshire Council
The funders will all be presenting at the event, providing valuable information on how best to apply for grants. There will also be a hints and tips presentation.
Places are limited and you must book to reserve your place on the presentation of your choice.